The main objective of this session is to make sure you understand our contractor safety rules and policies so that you can avoid accidents and injuries while you are in our facility. By the time this session is over, you will be able to recognize the hazards of our workplace; understand emergency procedures and accident-reporting rules; follow safety policies and safe work practices; and avoid accidents and injuries in our facility.
Why “Contractor Safety—Spanish” Matters:
Although you’re not employed by our organization, you are still expected to follow the same safety rules as our employees when working in our facility. These rules are designed to prevent accidents and ensure the health and safety of everyone working here—employees and contractors alike.
- Know how to respond to emergencies.
- Follow our policies.
- Pay attention to warning signs.
- Review job safety assessments and make hazard awareness a priority.
- Read safety data sheets (SDS), labels, and other written safety instructions.
- Follow all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements.