This refresher course will give you the main points to remember about effective communication. For more complete information, be sure to take the full-length course.
Course Duration: 7 minutes
Why “Effective Communication for Employees: Refresher” Matters:
- Good communication among coworkers means that all employees have better access to the information they need to do their jobs well.
- Effective communication is also the basis of effective teamwork. Team members must be constantly in communication—explaining, listening, discussing, and keeping one another up to date.
- Good communication ensures accountability because everyone knows who’s responsible for what.
- Good communication ensures more consistency, since everyone is on the same page when it comes to procedures and work rules.
- Effective communication is the foundation of positive working relationships.
- Successful communication requires you to think about your message, delivery, timing, and audience.
- Good communication is interactive—you speak and you listen.