The main objective of this session is to help you make the best possible decisions on the job. By the time the session is over, you should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of making good decisions on the job;
- Identify the steps in the decision-making process;
- Avoid common decision-making mistakes; and
- Make more effective decisions, even under pressure.
Why “Effective Decision-Making Strategies for Employees” Matters:
Making good decisions on the job is important for many reasons. No matter what your job, the decisions you make affect your productivity, the quality of your work, and your ability to meet performance goals. In a larger sense, the decisions you make often affect your coworkers and your department. They may also have an impact on customer satisfaction and the success of the organization. The purpose of this training session is to help you make the best decisions possible every workday, even under pressure.
- Making good decisions on the job is an important responsibility for all employees, not just management.
- The decisions you make may have a broad impact, affecting other people, functions, and operations.
- You decisions determine how well you perform your job and how successful you are.
- Use the strategies you’ve learned today to make the best possible decisions every day.