Orientation determines how new employees perceive and adjust to the organization. Orientation should make new employees feel welcome and provide them with the information they need to begin their new jobs safely and productively. This online employment training course will teach managers and supervisors to recognize the benefits and goals of new employee orientation, assume a leadership role in the process, determine the topics to be covered, and plan and execute successful orientations.
Why “New Employee Orientation: How-to for Supervisors” Matters:
- Orientation creates a positive first impression for the new employee of our organization.
- It is a solid way to provide the new employee with the information that is essential to his or her job
- Orientation helps you get to know your new employee and be better able to understand the issues he or she may need more training on.
- Orientation provides information new employees need to get off to a good start.
- Orientation has a direct impact on future productivity, performance, and job satisfaction.
- You play a key role in the success of the orientation process.