This education and training course presents fundamental information on safe rigging practices in construction environments. Upon completion of this course, employees should:
- Understand the areas covered in the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) crane regulations.
- Understand how wearing proper clothing and using personal protective equipment (PPE) can prevent injuries.
- Be able to choose the proper sling and the correct hitch to secure loads.
- Understand how sling angles affect load balance and the lifting capacity of slings.
- Recognize the basic hand signals used to communicate with a crane operator.
Why “Rigging Safety in Construction Environments” Matters:
We know keeping your workers safe and your organization in compliance are your top priorities. MARCOM’s all-new safety training libraries can help!
Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, this course provides the most cost-effective safety and regulatory compliance training available today. It’s divided into a number of logical sections so information is easily understood and retained.