The main objective of this session is to help you better manage the stress in your life. By the time this session is over, you should be able to identify the causes of stress, recognize the different types of stress, understand how stress affects you, and manage stress effectively. Duration 25 minutes.
Why “Stress Management (Multimedia)” Matters:
- Help you to understand what stress is and what causes it.
- The way you deal with stress also plays a big role in how it affects you physically and emotionally.
- You should also know the different types of stress and how to manage them.
- Identify lifestyle changes you can make to help manage stress and your work/life balance.
- Everyone has stress at some point in their lives—and how you react to it has a lot to do with how it affects you.
- There are different types of stress, and you should know your own triggers.
- Treatment, lifestyle changes, and workplace accommodations can all help you manage stress.