This education and training course presents fundamental information on suspended scaffolding safety in construction environments. Upon completion of this course, employees should:
- Understand how to inspect and prepare a site for erecting suspended scaffolding.
- Recognize the different kinds of suspension devices used with suspended scaffolding.
- Know how to properly assemble suspended scaffolding.
- Be able to avoid common hazards when setting up suspended scaffolding.
- Know how to work safely on suspended scaffolding.
Why “Suspended Scaffolding Safety in Construction Environments” Matters:
We know keeping your workers safe and your organization in compliance are your top priorities. MARCOM’s all-new safety training libraries can help!
Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, this course provides the most cost-effective safety and regulatory compliance training available today. It’s divided into a number of logical sections so information is easily understood and retained.