Cold calling is one of the sales professional’s toughest tasks. This course helps you master the cold call, develop prospect interest in your product or service, cut to the chase to overcome objections, apply research results, use a script for cold calls, effectively modulate and articulate your voice to achieve better results, handle rejection that comes with cold calling, and follow up successfully.
Why “Telephone Sales Techniques—Cold Calling and Prospecting” Matters:
Many hot leads were once cold calls.
Cold calling is a tried-and-true way to increase your prospect file, if you do it right.
When it’s a numbers game—it only takes a few hits to forget all the misses.
- How to focus on the primary goal: Set an appointment for a full presentation.
- Script essentials for staying focused on key points during the call.
- How to research target markets, companies, and individuals to find likely buyers.
- How to make gatekeepers your friend, even to the point of being advocates in a targeted company.
- Ways to make your enthusiastic and positive tone of voice help you succeed.
- How to follow up on each successful call to reinforce the importance of the scheduled appointment.