Brain Bites – Using Windows 10
Windows 10 introduced many new tools, and updated others, including Cortana, Task View, Virtual Desktops, the Quick Access Screen, and more. In this mini-course we’ll show you how to get around in Windows 10, and how to customize and take advantage of the major features and tools Windows 10 provides.
Brain Bites micro-learning courses are information-rich and convey important topics with an engaging mix of video and animation. With 5 minute video lessons and 30-minute-or-less courses, Brain Bites are the perfect tool to educate today’s busy workforce.
Course Duration: 40 minutes
- Describe the three types of user accounts Windows 10 supports
- List the three most common versions of Windows 10
- Discuss how to navigate around the desktop, start menu, task bar, and action center
- Demonstrate how to use Cortana for search and other functions, including via text or verbal commands
- Discuss the use of File Explorer and the Quick Access screen
- Demonstrate the use of Snap, Task View, and Virtual Desktops
- Identify common Windows 10 Apps
- Describe ways to customize your Windows 10 experience