Business Writing Skills for Employees
The ability to write effectively is a skill everyone needs-no matter what your job. Even if you are called on to write only an occasional message or note, being able to express yourself clearly, accurately, and professionally in writing is an important job skill. Today’s training session is designed to review important writing techniques that can help you make your business communications more effective
Course Duration: 23 minutes
Why “Business Writing Skills for Employees” Matters:
At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of good business writing
- Use words for maximum impact
- Develop efficient sentences and paragraphs
- Write more-effective business communications
- How you write reflects your skill and competence on the job.
- Effective business writing is clear, concise, correct, complete, and coherent.
- Choice of words has a major impact on the way written communications are received by others.
- Proper sentence and paragraph structure increases understanding.