Coaches play a very important role in the success of a sports team. They develop and motivate players. They work hard to bring out the best in each player and to unify their players into a winning team. Coaching in the workplace has basically the same purpose and involves similar techniques. This session covers effective techniques you can use every day to coach your employees to higher levels of performance, which means greater success for you, your employees, and your department.
Why “Coaching for Superior Employee Performance: Techniques for Supervisors” Matters:
Coaching offers numerous benefits. It:
- Improves quality and productivity.
- Boosts enthusiasm and morale.
- Strengthens relationships with your employees and promotes more effective communication between you and your employees and among employees.
- Increases employee job satisfaction.
- Improves teamwork.
- Builds trust and enhances employee loyalty.
- Coaching employees is a very important part of your job.
- Coaching helps employees improve performance and grow professionally.
- Coaching helps you develop closer, more effective working relationships with employees.
- You already possess the qualities that will make you a good coach.