Communication Skills for Employees
This course focuses on the skills required for effective communication on the job. Communication is the process by which people create and share information, and ideas with one another in order to reach mutual understanding and get work done. Effective communication in the workplace is therefore the foundation of positive and cooperative working relationships and productive, successful performance.
Course Duration: 19 Minutes
Why “Communication Skills for Employees” Matters:
At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to:
- Enhance their communication skills
- Communicate more effectively on the job.
• Effective communication is the foundation of positive working relationships.
• Successful communication requires you to think about your message, delivery, timing, and audience.
• Good communication is interactive—you speak and you listen.