Compensation and Benefits in the Healthcare Industry
In this overview of Compensation and Benefits in the Healthcare Industry, you will learn about different compensation plans and benefits as they relate to health insurance, retirement, and leave programs. We’ll also touch on why it’s important for you, as a healthcare facility administrator, to be aware of the benefits offered at your facility.
Course Duration: 17 minutes
Why “Compensation and Benefits in the Healthcare Industry” Matters:
You want to ensure that your facility has a compensation program that is in line with industry standards so that you can:
- Attract top talent.
- Retain core employees.
- Encourage longevity.
- Use financial resources efficiently.
- Compensation and benefits are important issues for your employees and job candidates.
- The healthcare industry is experiencing tremendous growth, so your compensation and benefits should be at least on a par with industry standards.
- As a healthcare facility administrator, you need to know enough about your organization’s compensation and benefits policies to help your employees understand basic requirements and options.
- Benefits are a selling point when you interview job applicants. If you understand and are able to promote your organization’s benefits package well, you can help attract high-quality employees.