Conflict Resolution for Employees
This course is about conflict resolution. We all probably experienced conflict at some times. Conflict is a sharp disagreement. It generally involves the clash of ideas, interests, or personalities. During this session we’re going to show you some basic conflict resolution skills and techniques you can use to manage the conflicts in your workplace more effectively.
At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to:
- Identify common types of workplace conflict
- Tips to handle conflict effectively
Course Duration: 29 minutes
Why “Conflict Resolution for Employees” Matters:
- Identifying causes of conflict helps prevent conflict before it arises.
- Employees should be able to recognize the effects of conflict.
- Communicating effectively to avoid conflict makes for a healthy work environment.
- Constructive conflict resolution sets a model behavior for all employees to follow.
- Employees need to be able to mediate conflicts and manage recurring conflict.
- Effective conflict resolution can be learned.
- Some conflict is inevitable in life and in the workplace.
- How conflict is handled makes the difference between constructive conflict resolution and a continuing dispute.
- Good communication—both speaking and listening—is essential for preventing conflict.
- Learning how to effectively resolve conflicts will improve your professional experience.