In today’s training session, we’ll review the key elements of a typical host employer’s safety program. Contractors will be required to follow the host employer’s safety program while performing their work. Familiarity with the host employer’s site and safety program is crucial to reducing the risk of injury.
Why “Contractor Safety—Spanish” Matters:
At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to: Describe emergency procedures Use PPE Follow safe work practices Plan to avoid accidents Identify unique hazards
- Know how to respond to emergencies.
- Follow our policies.
- Pay attention to warning signs.
- Review job safety assessments and make hazard awareness a priority.
- Read safety data sheets (SDS), labels, and other written safety instructions.
- Follow all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements.