Customer Service Skills—How We Can All Improve
Without our customers, we wouldn’t be in business, and none of us would have jobs. That’s why it is important for every employee in every department of every workplace to develop a customer-oriented focus and always provide excellent service. The main objective of this online customer service training course is to teach employees ways to improve the service they provide to customers. By the time this course is over, employees should be able to recognize that we all have customers and share responsibility for customer satisfaction, understand what customers expect from them, handle customers’ problems effectively, and help improve overall customer satisfaction.
Course Duration: 23 minutes
Why “Customer Service Skills—How We Can All Improve” Matters:
- Keeping repeat customers saves your employer money by reducing the amount spent on attracting new customers.
- Loyal clients often refer others to an organization’s products and services, which creates opportunities to gain new customers.
- Dissatisfied customers tell as many as 20 other people about their experience. A strong customer focus at your workplace can minimize or prevent this problem.
- No matter what the job, all employees have customers—internal, external, or both.
- All of us have customers—internal, external, or both.
- You play an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- When internal customers are satisfied, our organization runs at peak efficiency.
- When external customers are satisfied, they keep doing business with us.
- We all depend on satisfied customers for our continued success and prosperity.