In order to do your job well, you have to be well. Your good health is an important part of everything you do—both on the job and off. Today, we’re going to talk about some wellness strategies you can use to help prevent accidents and injuries on the job. We’ll also talk about simple ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle that will assist in avoiding disease and disabilities so that you keep working and keep doing all the things you like to do in your life.
Why “Driver Wellness (INT)” Matters:
- Being healthy helps a person function better both on and off the job by feeling better, having more energy and, therefore, working better and enjoying leisure time more.
- A healthy employee who qualifies for a driver job can stay on the job earning a paycheck.
- Wellness is also about preventing illness and disease. A well person may live a more comfortable, longer, and happier life.
- Virtually all employees drive, whether on or off the job. A well employee is far more likely to have a safe driving record, lower healthcare costs, and fewer days away from work.
Wellness affects a person’s job. This online driver wellness training course helps trainees:
- Understand why wellness matters.
- Understand that most driving accidents are health related and preventable.
- Manage fatigue and stress on the job.
- Prevent colds and flu.
- Avoid crime and violence on the road.
- Lead a healthy, productive lifestyle.