This course focuses on real-life diversity situations that illustrate how exclusionary, disrespectful, and unprofessional behaviors can violate your organizational policies and even the law. The focus of this presentation is supervisors.
Why “Dynamic Diversity Training—Supervisors” Matters:
Figures from the most recent U.S. Census show that almost one-third of the workforce is currently made up of minorities, more than 10% is made up of people aged 55 or over, and almost one-half is made up of women.
The Census Bureau estimates that in 2020, minorities will make up over 40% of the workforce, and older workers will account for a larger percentage.
- Help your supervisors recognize diversity and respects differences.
- Recognize the legal and business risks.
- Diversity encourages new ideas and perspectives.
- Diversity promotes fairness and allows everyone to contribute to goals and to share in success.
- Diversity attracts and retains high-quality employees.