Dynamic Diversity Training—Supervisors
This course focuses on real-life diversity situations that illustrate how exclusionary, disrespectful, and unprofessional behaviors can violate your organizational policies and even the law. The focus of this presentation is supervisors.
Course Duration: 25 minutes
Why “Dynamic Diversity Training—Supervisors” Matters:
Figures from the most recent U.S. Census show that almost one-third of the workforce is currently made up of minorities, more than 10% is made up of people aged 55 or over, and almost one-half is made up of women.
The Census Bureau estimates that in 2020, minorities will make up over 40% of the workforce, and older workers will account for a larger percentage.
- Help your supervisors recognize diversity and respects differences.
- Recognize the legal and business risks.
- Diversity encourages new ideas and perspectives.
- Diversity promotes fairness and allows everyone to contribute to goals and to share in success.
- Diversity attracts and retains high-quality employees.