This course presents fundamental information on electrocution hazards in construction environments and what employers are required to do to help keep employees protected from them. Upon completing the course, employees should:
- Know the four types of hazards the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) says are associated with electricity and the three types of injuries that result from them.
- Understand employers’ responsibilities in helping to protect employees from electrocution hazards.
- Understand the importance of inspecting electrically powered tools before using them.
- Know what an “Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program” is.
- Know why it is important to be trained in lockout/tagout procedures.
Why “MARCOM – Electrocution Hazards in Construction: Part II” Matters:
We know keeping your workers safe and your organization in compliance are your top priorities. MARCOM’s all-new safety training libraries can help!
Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, this course provides the most cost-effective safety and regulatory compliance training available today. It’s divided into a number of logical sections so information is easily understood and retained.