Excel in 30 Minutes (Basics Part 9): Worksheets and Workbooks
When you master Excel, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started. By the end of this course, you will be able to manage multiple worksheets and workbooks and easily view and compare data.
• Manage your worksheets including adding, removing, renaming, reordering, copying, and color-coding them
• Create Custom Views to save display and print settings and easily switch between them
• Keep header rows or initial columns visible when scrolling by using Freeze Panes, and use Split to compare different sections of a worksheet
• Easily compare or switch between multiple files or sheets
• Track important information about a workbook by viewing and adding Workbook Properties