Excel in 30 Minutes (Intermediate Part 2): Working with Date Functions
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started. By the end of this course, you will be able to insert Date and Time functions into spreadsheets.
This course is one of 11 30-minute courses. Take the full series and you will have completed our “Bigger Brains Mastering Excel 2019 – Intermediate” course.
Course Duration: 24 minutes
• Use Date functions to calculate the difference between two dates
• Use functions to calculate a future or past date
• Use functions to provide information about a date
• Enter and format time in a spreadsheet
• Use a formula to calculate the difference between two times