Excel in 30 Minutes (Intermediate Part 5): Sorting and Filtering Lists
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started. By the end of this course, you will be able to sort and filter columns of data in Excel.
This course is one of 11 30-minute courses. Take the full series and you will have completed our “Bigger Brains Mastering Excel 2019 – Intermediate” course.
• Sort data using Quick Sort options
• Sort data using the Sort Options dialog box
• Apply filters to view specific data
• Use filters to view specific dates
• Find data within specific ranges with filters
• Analyze data with filters
• Set up advanced filtering to filter data based on complex criteria