When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started. By the end of this course, you will be able to create and modify tables, and apply advanced Conditional Formatting to a spreadsheet.
This course is one of 11 30-minute courses. Take the full series and you will have completed our “Bigger Brains Mastering Excel 2019 – Intermediate” course.
• Create and modify a new table from a dataset
• Apply Table Styles to modify table formatting
• Add formulas to a table using standard functions and the Total Row
• Access commonly used features from the QuickAnalysis shortcut
• Customize conditional formatting using the Rules Manager
• Determine which cells to format based on formulas