Power Pivot is an Excel add-in you can use to perform powerful data analysis and create sophisticated data models. With Power Pivot, you can mash up large volumes of data from various sources, perform information analysis rapidly, and share insights easily.
In this course we’ll show you everything you need to know in order to install and start using Power Pivot in Excel.
• Enable the Power Pivot add-in and navigate its interface
• Manage Data Relationships
• Create a Power Pivot Report
• Create calculations in PowerPivot
• Create a Key Performance Indicator
• Work with dates and time in Power Pivot