Excel can do almost anything – crunch numbers, create lists, store data, edit budgets, and more. In this basics course we’ll show you how to get started with Excel on a Mac, including using the most popular features. Whether you’re a first-time Excel user, or if you just want to re-learn the fundamentals, this course is for you!
- Enter Data and Use Formulas and Functions
- Create and Use Relative, Absolute, and Worksheet References
- Modify Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Use Find and Replace
- Apply Text Formatting and Number Formats
- Use Styles and Themes and Apply Conditional Formatting
- Create Templates, Setup Page Layout and Use Custom Views