This session is designed for all employees. Too many people think good housekeeping in the workplace just means sweeping up at the end of the shift. But good housekeeping is a lot more than that. It is the foundation of an effective accident prevention program. A neat, clean, and orderly workplace is a safe workplace.
- Recognize the importance of good housekeeping
- Understand housekeeping responsibilities
- Develop good housekeeping habits
- Identify and eliminate housekeeping hazards
- Help prevent workplace fires and accidents