Improve the way you handle sales objections. This course helps users understand why customers object, recognize different types of objections, and handle objections successfully.
Why “Handling Objections” Matters:
A sales call will grind to a quick halt if you aren’t prepared to accept, process, and turn your prospect’s objections into a reason for closing the deal. The ability to handle a sales objection separates the also-rans from the top producers, so you have to know how to respond.
- Objections are a normal part of the sales process and are to be expected, not feared or avoided.
- Objections are really opportunities in disguise.
- Prepare for handling objections.
- Use objections to address customer concerns and answer questions.
- How successful salespeople welcome objections and turn them to their advantage.