This session will focus on practical techniques and information that you can start using right away to gain more control over your busy work schedule. It will cover everything from eliminating time wasters to planning your workday to making time-wise decisions. The bonus of this training session is that everything you learn today about time management on the job can easily be applied to managing your personal life more efficiently as well.
Why “How to Manage Time Wisely—A Guide for Employees” Matters:
Employees who manage time wisely often enjoy these benefits:
- More productivity;
- Fewer mistakes;
- Less stress; and
- More time to do a good job.
- Time is one of your most valuable assets.
- To make the best use of your time:
- Plan, prioritize, and define goals;
- Make time-wise decisions;
- Avoid procrastination;
- Capitalize on your prime time;
- Handle emergencies effectively; and
- Use commuting time wisely.