This refresher course will give you the main points to remember about ladder safety. For more complete information, be sure to take the full-length course.
Why “Ladder Safety: Refresher” Matters:
Ladder accidents are a common cause of workplace injuries. Some injuries are severe. Some workers are disabled and unable to return to their regular jobs. Others recover slowly and painfully. And every year, some workers die in falls from ladders. Ladder safety is important because your continued good health—indeed, your life—may depend on what you learn today.
- Ladder accidents can cause serious injuries or death.
- You have the power to prevent accidents.
- Always choose the right ladder for the job and inspect it before use.
- Set up ladders correctly and climb them safely.
- Be careful when working on ladders and avoid overreaching.