Lead Safety in Construction—Spanish
The objective of this training session is to protect your health and keep you productive. At the end of the training session, you will be able to understand lead hazards, exposure, and control; respiratory protection; medical surveillance; information about chelating agents; engineering controls and work practices; and your right to access medical and air sampling records. You’ll also be able to see a copy of the OSHA lead standard for construction.
Course Duration: 14 minutes
Why “Lead Safety in Construction—Spanish” Matters:
- Lead overexposure is a leading cause of workplace illness.
- The health hazards of lead exposure are well documented.
- The more likely health hazard is the result of long-term exposure to low levels of lead.
- Learn the job tasks that risk lead exposure.
- Know the symptoms of lead exposure.
- Use ventilation.
- Always wear your respirator.
- Follow hygiene practices.