The main objective of this online training course is to suggest ways representatives can maintain a positive attitude to improve the customer experience. At the end of this training session trainees will be able to recognize the value of a positive attitude, understand how to maintain a positive attitude, cooperate with coworkers to create positive experiences for customers, and demonstrate a positive attitude every day on the job.
Why “Maintaining a Positive Attitude” Matters:
- Most customers will respond to a positive attitude by being more positive themselves and will become easier to work with.
- Maintaining a positive attitude increases employee job satisfaction, since customer service representatives with a positive attitude find their work more enjoyable and rewarding. Higher job satisfaction also translates to a lower employee turnover rate.
- Customer service, customer care, and call center representatives who have a positive attitude about their jobs are also more cooperative, get along better with their co-workers, and are better team players.
- Having a positive attitude at work can reduce stress, which can lead to an increase in productivity and a decrease in sick days or absenteeism.
- Maintaining a positive attitude is critical to success in your job.
- Your positive attitude benefits you, your customers, and the organization.
- A positive attitude lets customers know they are valued and will receive proper attention.
- When customers have a positive experience with you, they want to repeat the experience and will become loyal customers.