Office 365 Groups Essentials
Microsoft® Office has no shortage of ways for groups to work together. From simple spreadsheet sharing to social media tools like Yammer and Delve and collaboration platforms like SharePoint®, Microsoft has provided plenty of tools to help people work as a team. One of the newest tools is also the most powerful: Office 365 Groups. The Groups feature is built into Microsoft Outlook®, the Office 365 Web interface, and its own Groups mobile app.
Why “Office 365 Groups Essentials” Matters:
Anyone can create their own Group or join an existing one. Inside they’ll find a a shared conversations area, shared calendar, and a shared Notebook. Groups integrate with users’ existing e-mail, calendars, and OneDrive®, and with special Connectors, any Office 365 Group can integrate with other cloud platforms such as Twitter, Bing News, GitHub, ZenDesk, and many more.
- How to access Groups through Outlook and the Outlook Web App
- Using the Scheduling Assistant to find convenient meeting times for all group members
- Sharing files with the Group via the Web, e-mail, and OneDrive
- Accessing the Group Notebook from the Web or OneNote®
- Leveraging Connectors to add information from outside sources
- Managing and securing your Office 365 Group
- Using the Groups mobile app to stay in touch