The new Planner tool in Office 365 is a powerful team management tool, providing features comparable to stand-alone project management apps but without the high price tag. In fact, it’s included free with most Office 365 business plans.
Why “Office 365 Planner Essentials” Matters:
Learn how to use Office 365 Planner to organize your team in a powerfully simple visual format.
- Demonstrations of Plans, Cards, Buckets, and Labels
- How Planner works with the Office 365 Groups app
- Creating Tasks and Assigning them to others
- Reviewing deadlines and progress with Charts and the Dashboard
- Creating and managing plans
- The strengths and risks of this very new Planner tool, and what Microsoft is working to improve.