Office Hazards—What Supervisors Need to Know
The main objective of this session is to review office hazards and the safety precautions you need to take to help your workers prevent accidents and injuries. By the time this session is over, you should be able to recognize office hazards, know what to do in emergencies, take proper precautions to avoid accidents, reduce ergonomic risk factors, use proper lifting techniques, and manage stress effectively.
Course Duration: 25 minutes
Why “Office Hazards—What Supervisors Need to Know” Matters:
- Know signs and symptoms of hazards in the workplace
- Create a safer work environment
- Offices have more hazards than most people think.
- Keep alert to hazards and take precautions to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Know how to respond to emergencies.
- Reduce exposure to ergonomic risk factors.
- Always lift safely.
- Recognize symptoms of stress and take steps to manage it effectively.