Both OneDrive® (the free, personal version) and OneDrive for Business (the corporate version included in most Office 365 plans) have the same mission: to let you easily access your documents and files from any device, anytime, and securely share them with others.
Course Duration: 1 hour, 7 modules
Why “OneDrive Essentials” Matters:
Taught by 25-year information technology (IT) veteran and Microsoft® Cloud partner Chip Reaves, OneDrive® Essentials is also part of the Mastering Office 365 course.
In this uniquely engaging course, we’ll look at both OneDrive and OneDrive for Business (as well as a brief look at SharePoint® Document Libraries) to help you get up to speed on:
- When to choose OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint Document Libraries
- How to access, edit, and share your files from the Web
- How to use OneDrive from inside Microsoft Office apps on your personal computer (PC), Mac, or mobile device
- Syncing OneDrive or SharePoint to your local PC
- Using Versioning and the 2-stage Recycle Bin to recover files
- How to control who has access to your OneDrive files