OSHA Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
The main objective of this session is to prepare you to manage an OSHA inspection effectively to achieve the best possible result. By the time this session is over, you will be able to identify how investigations are triggered; develop an inspection action plan; understand the steps in the inspection process; assume an effective role in the inspection; and successfully deal with the outcome of an inspection.
Course Duration: 33 minutes
- Identify how investigations are triggered
- Develop an inspection action plan
- Understand the steps in the inspection process
- Assume an effective role in the inspection
- Successfully deal with the outcome of an inspection