Sometimes you need a quick way to get to your stuff no matter where you are. Outlook Online, also called the Outlook Web App (OWA), is a convenient and powerful way to access your email, calendar, and contacts from any web browser.
Throughout this course you will learn the main features and benefits of using Outlook Online from Office 365. The interface is very similar if you are using Outlook Online from your company as well.
Why “Outlook Online Essentials (OWA) 2017” Matters:
Communicate anywhere with Outlook Online, the web-based app for managing E-mails, calendars, and people.
- Using the basic functions of E-mail and Calendar
- Organizing your information with Search and folders
- Using categories and mentions to tag items
- Helping Microsoft keep your inbox clean with junk and clutter
- Sharing calendars and E-mail folders
- Applying rules and policies
- Using signatures and auto-replies