Power Up PowerPoint
Knowing how to create a PowerPoint® slide is one thing. Knowing how to create an effective slide is something altogether different! As Roger Courville, author of The Virtual Presenters, says, “PowerPoint doesn’t teach you to do effective slides anymore than Microsoft Word teaches you how to be a good writer.” But this course will! During Power Up PowerPoint, you’ll see and experience how creating effective slides will improve your presentations.
Course Duration: 180 minutes, 18 modules
Why “Power Up PowerPoint” Matters:
Giving a presentation? If you want to avoid boring your audience to tears, this course is a must!
- Why the default settings hurt the effectiveness of presentation slides
- The step-by-step process for creating effective slides
- How to revise existing slides to be more effective
- How to increase audience retention through the design of your slides
- Where to find free and low-cost photographs for your presentations
- The Rule of Thirds and other practical techniques to make slides look their best
- Why there’s no such thing as too many slides
- Other exciting things you can do to liven up your presentation slides
- You don’t have to be a graphic designer to create beautiful, effective slides. Learn how to ditch the default setting and Power Up Your PowerPoint.