Problem Solving for Employees
This session teaches employees problem-solving techniques. It goes without saying that problem solving is part of any job. Problems can’t be avoided. “Problems” are better looked at as opportunities for improvement. The problem-solving methods covered in this session can help trainees identify and resolve work problems more quickly and effectively, change employee behaviors and attitudes toward problems and, consequently, be more empowered and successful at work.
Course Duration: 28 minutes
Why “Problem Solving for Employees” Matters:
- Employees should recognize the importance of being good problem solvers.
- Understanding the positive impact of employee problem solving increases workplace productivity.
- Identifying the basic steps in the problem-solving process helps employees manage problems efficiently when they do arise.
- Using effective problem-solving techniques on the job keeps problems from reoccurring.
- Problem solving is an important part of any job.
- The skill with which employees solve problems has a direct impact on professional effectiveness.
- It helps to take advantage of input from employees, colleagues, and others.
- By taking a step-by-step approach and applying a variety of proven problem-solving techniques, employees can solve virtually any problem.