In this course, we will define sexual harassment and its negative effects in the workplace, as well as outline the steps to prevent and respond to sexual harassment in the workplace.
This course will also discuss the responsibilities in creating a workplace that is free from sexual harassment.
- Describe legal and policy requirements
- Recognize sexual harassment when it occurs
- Identify how to report sexual harassment
- Choose appropriate workplace behaviors
- Maintain a positive, productive work environment.