In this course, we will define sexual harassment and its negative effects in the workplace, as well as outline the steps to prevent and respond to sexual harassment in the workplace.
This course will also discuss the responsibilities of a supervisor in creating a workplace that is free from sexual harassment.
Course Duration: 120 minutes
- Understand legal and policy requirements and explain them to your employees
- Recognize sexual harassment when it occurs
- Handle complaints effectively
- Identify inappropriate workplace behavior and stop it;
- Take appropriate corrective action
- Maintain a positive, productive work environment.