Now more than ever, SharePoint is a powerful and user-friendly tool for creating a common place where your team can share documents, collect data, and collaborate. In this course, you’ll quickly learn how to create your own site and invite your team members.
SharePoint expert, Kat Snizaski, walks you step-by-step through creating a parent site and adding subsites for multiple teams. You’ll learn how to create and manage document libraries and custom lists that enable collaboration. You’ll also learn how to assign user permissions and get your team rolling on their new collaboration platform!
|• Create a SharePoint site.
• Create subsites to make it easy for members of different teams to quickly access the information important to them.
• Add a document library to your SharePoint site for your team to share, modify, and track shared documents of all file types.
• Manage version control within your document library; enable users to manage multiple versions and avoid conflicts.
• Guide your team in setting up customized alerts for changes in SharePoint that are important to their work.
• Design a custom list in SharePoint where your team can track and manage shared data records.
• Guide your team in importing Excel files that are shared among the group into a SharePoint list for easier management and collaboration.
• Customize your site for branding and to make it easy for your users to quickly get to the information they need.
• Assign user permissions at both the site and item levels.