Stress Management (Multimedia)
Stress can be harmful to our health and increase mental health challenges. Mental health challenges can include clinical mental illness and substance use disorders as well as other emotions like stress, grief, or feeling sad and anxious. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to manage stress, as well as improve mental health and well-being. This session is intended for all employees.
Course Duration: 20 minutes
Why “Stress Management (Multimedia)” Matters:
- Help you to understand what stress is and what causes it.
At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the three types of stress
- Recognize the symptoms of stress
- Identify sources of stress
- Describe the four A’s of stress management
- Strategize healthy ways to relieve stress