The main objective of this session is to help you improve your listening skills. By the time the session is over, you should be able to understand the importance of listening; improve listening skills; use skills to listen more effectively on the job; and become more successful as a result of all you learn from listening.
Why “The Art of Listening for Enhanced Communication” Matters:
Listening helps you get the information you need to do your job well; build rapport with others; maintain good work relationships; prevent misunderstandings and conflict; avoid mistakes; and be more successful in your job.
- Listening is an essential part of effective communication.
- Listening carefully on the job will make you more efficient.
- Failure to listen can lead to errors, delays, and conflict.
- Listening will help you build and maintain better work relationships.
- Listening will help you learn, grow, and be more successful.