Turning Satisfied Customers into Repeat Customers
Repeat customers are the core of most businesses. Customer service representatives are a key ingredient in turning satisfied customers into repeat customers by the quality of the service they provide. The objective of this online customer service training course is to emphasize the importance of repeat customers and offer ways to build long-lasting relationships with clients. At the end of this course, trainees will be able to define repeat customers, identify what makes them come back, understand their importance, and employ strategies that turn satisfied customers into repeat customers.
Course Duration: 20 minutes
Why “Turning Satisfied Customers into Repeat Customers” Matters:
- It can cost five times more to attract new customers than to keep current customers; therefore, the return on investment (ROI) of effective customer retention is remarkable.
- Repeat customers are likely to refer your services to others, thereby promoting your organization for free.
- As a result of positive experiences, repeat customers have a relationship with your organization that keeps them returning for more business.
- Repeat customers spend 33% more than new customers.
- Your business depends on repeat customers.
- You play a key role in turning satisfied customers into repeat customers by the quality of service you provide.
- Always think long-term, and strive to build long-lasting relationships with your customers.
- When you give customers the kind of service they want and expect, they are much more likely to become loyal customers.