Water Conservation—Making Every Drop Count
By the end of the session, you should understand the meaning of conservation and sustainability; water conservation; some facts about water use and pollution; the environmental and economic costs of water use and pollution; and useful tips, strategies, and opportunities to improve water use.
Course Duration: 16 minutes
Why “Water Conservation—Making Every Drop Count” Matters:
Conservation is the protection, improvement, and wise use of our natural resources. And it matters because it benefits your bottom line—in business, conservation equals saving money!
- THINK conservation 24 hours a day—at work and at home.
- Develop a routine that makes you the most efficient.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Find new ways to conserve water, and share those news ways with your fellow employees, friends, and family members.
- Saving your organization money is good for you, too!