This course includes eight easy-to-understand modules that show how to take advantage of the new tools that are designed to make Excel® 2013 more accessible to new users and increase the usefulness of savvy users alike. Take this course and you’ll agree: Excel 2013 is destined to change the way people make use of spreadsheets!
Why “What’s New in Excel 2013?” Matters:
The updated Microsoft® Excel 2013 includes new tools and capabilities that can help regular users and new users alike.
- Getting started: How to use the new start
- Screen to get right to work
- Recommended charts
- Recommended pivot tables
- Faster and more convenient data analysis tools
- Using Power View to generate useful reports in a flash
- Sharing spreadsheets and reports
- Sharing through social networks
- The View From Backstage: A Great Overview