What’s New in Word 2013?
Collaborating, reviewing, and commenting on documents just became easier. Access to documents, especially considering the hyper-mobile business environment, requires more accessibility options than ever before. Word 2013 is sure to have a significant impact on the way you use your Word processing application.
Microsoft Word 2013 provides major improvements that expand the usefulness of Word for everyday business.
Course Duration: 45 minutes, 6 modules
Why “What’s New in Word 2013?” Matters:
Microsoft® Word 2013 provides major improvements that expand the usefulness of Word for everyday business.
In just six modules, this course will show you how to use new functions and features, including:
- How to use the status bar to maintain precise control over your documents.
- The New Backstage View: Putting your files at your fingertips.
- Alignment guides and enhanced text wrapping.
- Improvements to tracking changes and collaboration.
- New capabilities for working with graphics.